Saturday, March 28, 2015

String Holders

For the last few weeks I've been absolutely obsessed with upcycling these jam jars into string containers. I could of course just pierce the lids and voila - done - but that's just no fun at all. Instead once I've pierced the lid I've only just started.

I use washi tape, Cricut shapes, shimmer trim, gems and twine to turn them into pretty as well as useful little containers, which means you'd be happy to have them sitting on your kitchen windowsill or bench.


I was thinking of putting them on my Close my Heart stall at events and fairs, but I keep giving them away instead. They make very cute and unique gifts.

Here is a shopping list for making these little jars for yourself:
Washi tape (8 styles, 15 yards) $8-$13
Extra thick twine (4 colours, 10 yards each) $7
Shimmer trim (10 colours, 5 yards each) $8
Sparkle Dots (assorted colours) $5

No comments:

Post a Comment