I would love you to join me on this exciting journey. You could join in order to supply your friends and yourself with beautiful crafting products, or you could join to earn yourself an income - anything is possible. You can make this business whatever you want it to be!
Click here to find out more on my website.
Here are some of my very favourite reasons to join as a consultant...
Contents of the New Consultant Kit Include:
- Zoe B&T Duos™ Bulk Pack (BULK369, qty 1)
- White Daisy Cardstock (1385, qty 1)
- Whisper Cardstock (X5929, qty 1)
- Glacier Cardstock (X5770, qty 1)
- Sorbet Exclusive Inks™ Pad (Z2164, qty 1)
- Glacier Exclusive Inks™ Pad (Z2641, qty 1)
- Slate Exclusive Inks™ Pad (Z2173, qty 1)
- Aqua Shimmer Trim (Z3086, qty 1)
- Grey Enamel Gems (Z3089, qty 1)
- My Acrylix® So Many Smiles (C1619, qty 1)
- My Acrylix® In Review (C1622, qty 1)
- My Acrylix® My Story (B1482, qty 1)
- White Cards & Envelopes Value Pack (X254, qty 1)
- Medium Organizer (Z4139, qty 1)
- 2" × 6½" My Acrylix® Block (Y1010, qty 1)
- 3" × 3" My Acrylix® Block (Y1006, qty 1)
- Non-stick Micro-tip Scissors (Z1836, qty 1)
- My Acrylix® Stamp Scrubber (Z1782, qty 1)
- My Acrylix® Spritz Cleaner (1778, qty 1)
- Bonding Memories™ Glue (1512, qty 1)
- 3-D Foam Tape (Z1151, qty 1)
- Round Sponge (Z697, qty 1)
- Customer Order Forms (W101AU, qty 1, 25 per pack)
- Annual Inspirations (WC1161AZ, qty 5)
- Holiday Expressions (WCS1161AZ, qty 5)
- Cardstock Color Sampler (W1136, qty 1)
- Paper Fundamentals Sampler (W1137, qty 1)
- Annual Inspirations B&T Duos™ Sampler (W1138, qty 1)
- My Acrylix® Petite Perks™ Tribal Circles (W2032, qty 3)
- Desk Pad (W1140, qty 1)
1. The cost of joining. It’s cheap! $160 will get you everything you need to get going with C2MH including an OBA (a business website), access to an upline (ME!) who will train and support you, access to online training videos, and entry into all the “Consultants Only” forums where we can share ideas and discuss issues.
2. The new consultant’s kit. It’s fabulous! It is chocka block full of product that you would want to buy anyway… for example stamp sets, ink pads, paper sets and ideas books, with a retail value of $515. I've listed a breakdown of the contents above.
3. FREE joining! I know I just said that it costs $160 to join CTMH, and it does, but we have all been offered the opportunity to earn the cost of our kit back. Our goal is to have made $2,200 in sales by the end of our first 90 days as a consultant.
4. The cost of buying a Cricut. The Cricut is an awesome die-cutting tool which is central to the C2MH product range, and consultants are able to access a special price straight from the supplier, which includes spare mats and blades, plus a Cricut tool kit.
5. The maintenance requirement. It’s very achievable! By selling just four Workshop on the Go kits (these are awesomely amazing packs) each month plus buying one yourself, you will reach the maintenance target of a full consultant.
6. The product discount. Why pay full price? As a consultant, you will be able to enjoy a 22% discount on all items you buy from the catalogues.
7. The commission earnings. As a consultant, the 22% commission earned goes straight into your bank account when you purchase for customers. Then as your business grows and your purchases increase, you can earn up to 35% in commission, the extra 13% paid to you each month from Home Office.
8. The camaraderie. As a C2MH consultant, you will be part of a vibrant and busy network of creative women who are driven to teach and learn others. You will make new friends and become a part of people’s lives in ways you may not have imagined. Crafting and photos can do that.
9. Hostess rewards. Did you know that with Close to my Heart, a consultant is classed as the “hostess” for any of her Gatherings not attributed to another host? Which means that YOU get to keep the hostess goodies… wow!
10. The incentives. Our next incentive trip is a Dubai Cruise… oooooo…. And I will definitely be working towards this, as we can even bring our families! Will you join me and be my “training partner”?
11. The internet. Thanks to the internet, you do not need to be in my home town in order to be in my team. Plus I have the skills to teach you how to use social media, blogs and your website to grow your business.