Sunday, January 31, 2010

Twelve Months of Fun

Baby albums are my favourite. Maybe I'm biased, because it's what got me scrapping in the first place... but babies are so photogenic, and pages are so appealing with their wee faces popping out at you.
But out of all my baby pages, this is still my favourite. It's one I did quite early on, but the layout is so classic and inviting... and I think the page really highlights what scrapping is all about - preserving our memories and displaying them proudly for posterity.

I am so proud of my wee man. He is over two now, and watching him change and grow has been an amazing thing: both beautifully subtle and heartbreakingly quick at the same time. This page is lovely for quick reference, and I am compiling one for his second year to be placed in his album after this one.

1 comment:

  1. Jo, this page is just stunning. Matthew with love looking at his pages. He has got such a lovely smile.

    ReplyDelete