Saturday, June 5, 2010

Mojo Monday's Round Sketch Challenge

Mojo Monday's round or square sketch challenge - and for the first time I decided to go with round. I used Helen's technique for spreading out the scallops from my scallop maker punch (this was fun) and used someone's else's tip of creasing the fold on the back page.


I made two cards for this sketch with quite different papers. See which one you like best!




Ingredients: SU's Cottage Wall papers, Pink Pirouette and Rich Razzleberry cardstock. Sentiment from Happy moments set.





Ingredients: CM's Black and White DSP and black and white cardstock. Sentiment from Sweet Little Sentiments set, and Crystal Effects for texturing the purple hearts. For both: CM's new butterfly pocket punch, which I am LOVING!

No comments:

Post a Comment