Tuesday, June 1, 2010

June Sketch Challenge

I am starting a sketch challenge which I will draw at my workshops. For the first sketch I chose a really simple one - it is the same one we used at the Crop for a Cause. I didn't want to scare anyone off! Here it is:
Becky Caithness has let me know that this sketch was designed by Becky Fleck at pagemaps.com. What a talented lady! (And thank you Becky C for letting me know).
How to enter? All you have to do is create a scrapbook page inspired by this sketch (it does not have to follow the sketch exactly) and bring it along to the June workshop in your area. You could even complete it at the workshop. If you can't make it to a workshop this month, take a photo of your page and email it to me to still be in the draw. Since the prize is some Creative Memories product, please make sure there is some CM on your page.
Here is my take on the sketch, that I completed at the Crop for a Cause:


Workshop Dates:

Christchurch June 12, 2pm.

Timaru June 17, 7pm.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jo, loved doing your sketch. Sorry I don't have any CM, never mind. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jo, this sketch was designed specifically for C4AC by Becky Fleck from Pagemaps.com. Please amend your post acknowledging her as designer (it IS copyrighted), and also post a link back to her at www.pagemaps.com - this is her site. If you wish to utilise any of her sketches in future, please clear it with her by email first. Regards, Becky Caithness, C4AC Co-ordinator.

    ReplyDelete