Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Clean and Simple Butterflies

I just loved Harriet's butterflies on the Clean and Simple blog this week - and I had to try it for myself. So, I got the sizes a little wrong and my butterflies were a little too HUGE for the card, but it worked ok in the end by rotating the background. Thanks so much for this beautiful and versatile sketch - I just loved using it and I know I will again!

The ingredients for this cards are all Stampin Up: Elegant Soiree DSP, Crumb Cake, Baja Breeze and Very Vanilla cardstock, the Butterflies die with the Big Shot, and the Word Window for the sentiment.

3 comments:

  1. Wow - this is fabulous Jo! Love the butterflies in Elegant Soiree DP. I think I prefer the sketch this way round too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a pretty card- love the patterned paper you used for the butterflies.

    ReplyDelete