Monday, April 4, 2011

My Kind of Sketch

I love the Clean and Simple blog page. Not only do I get great sketch layouts each week for very versatile designs, I get to look at the variety of ways people have used the same sketch. It is truly awe-inspiring what creativity some people have!! I love perusing other's blogs; I get so many new ideas.


For this card I have used elements of the Delight Power palette, sadly now on the "While Stocks Last" list. However, if you love this colour range, have a look at the brand new Fabulous set - the colours are very similar.

Ingredients: Creative Memories Delight paper buttons, Delight paper ribbon, Delight milestones album kit, Foam Squares, SU's word window and sentiment from the Pocket Silhouettes set stamped in Amethyst.

2 comments:

  1. I love the different shaped buttons and the embossing on them too, great card.
    Jennie X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is beautiful, Jo! How long does it take to do these?! So creative and what a great use of the sketch, but not thinking of stars. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete