Wednesday, April 1, 2015

April's Stamp of the Month

Welcome to the Australasian Blog Hop for the very very awesome April Stamp of the Month!
If you have arrived here from Wendy Hopper's blog - Expressions of the Heart - you are in the right place. Feel free to browse all the ideas which the Aussie and NZ consultants have put together for you to be inspired by, comment as you go, and hop along to the next blog at the end of each post.

I love this stamp set. I know most of my customers have had their eye on it for months! If you're into cardmaking it's an absolute must-have - such a versatile set. It's a set of 19 - yes, you read that right - a set of NINETEEN! - stamps worth $33 and only available this month. However, if you would like to get this amazing set for $5, contact your CTMH consultant. With an order of $75 you'll be able to add this set for just $5 - and it won't be hard adding your order up to that threshold this month, believe me! To find out more about the Stamp of the Month programme, click here.

Here's my very quick and easy card using the Typed Note set and the new masculine themed papers, Jackson (NEW PRODUCT!!):
 I teamed the stamp set with cardstock in Cocoa and Juniper, which matched the colours in the pattern piece I was using from the paper packet. All three strips are cut to 1.75x3.75". I embossed the Cocoa piece with the chevron folder to give it more dimension.
To see more about the Jackson paper packet, have a browse through the new Seasonal Expressions magazine.
 I stamped the typewriter image with Cocoa ink and the sentiment in Glacier. The Glacier ink matched with the Glacier extra thick twine (NEW PRODUCT!!) I used along the bottom third of the card. As you can see I popped the typewriter up on foam tape.
I hope that you liked my wee project and that it helps you plan your cards using this very cool stamp set!
Hop on over now to Doris Taylor's Creative Inspirations for more SOTM ideas.
Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

  1. What a great card, love the glacier twine. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Jo :) I am slowly warming to the Jackson papers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card, the colours, embossing and the use of the different coloured papers. Such a great masculine card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a great manly card. LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card Jo. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this combo Jo. Talks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards love the little touches of the bling, puffies and the twine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how this card can be feminine or masculine depending on what you pair it with. I really love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous Jo- love the panels of background paper and the subtle dry embossing.

    ReplyDelete