Saturday, August 2, 2014

CTMH Annual Inspirations Catalogue

Welcome to my second post for the CTMH Blog Boosters New Product Blog Hop.
Click here for my Confetti Wishes 3-ring album.
Continuing my play with the Confetti Wishes papers, I created a layout showcasing some old photos from my daughter Emma's third year.
I took the layout straight from Make it From Your Heart, Vol 1, page 18.
Photo 1. Stamping the Kraft background layer.
Photo 2. The page before photos and embellishments.
Photo 3. The finished page.
PS - Can you work out what the higgledy-piggledy letters are spelling out?!



I really enjoyed using Cricut Craftroom to weld the lettering for my title together - creating one cut rather than separate cuts. This is new for me! I'm very proud of the results, and I was so surprised at how easy it was.
 

6 comments:

  1. Love the stamped letters! Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your layout looks great, nice job! cute photos makes it perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the photos really make this page!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute layout page! And your daughter is super cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute layout page! And your daughter is super cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like how you show the progress of your assembly and how you use the letter stamps to make your background. Really pretty layout!

    ReplyDelete