Thursday, November 27, 2014

Christmas Gift Ideas 3... Home Decor

This is the third in my series of posts for Christmas gift ideas. Close to My Heart has many options for the crafty and not so crafty women in your life, at different prices to suit everyone's Christmas shopping list. Today I'm featuring DECOR... the options to make your home look stunning with little or no effort, but which can also be dressed up as much as the recipient desires to suit her personal taste.
1. Red magnetic Chalkboard - $54. Framed chalkboard with magnetic surface, sawtooth hangers on back. Interior dimensions 14.5 x 12". This board does not come with magnets... but yesterday's post features the most beautiful ideas for magnets from CTMH consultant, so if I were you I would be making my own!











2. Designed décor Shadowbox (Colonial White or Black) - $54. Wooden frame with hinged back that opens for easy loading. Sawtooth hangers on back. Interior dimensions 12x12", total depth when closed 1.25".




3. Designed Décor White Colonial Frame - $50. Wooden frame with honeycomb wire. Sawtooth hangers on back. Interior dimensions 12 x 14.5".












Click here to see the original post
4. Display tray (black) - $32.50. Wooden display for a favourite 12x12" scrapbook page, cut up, or 4x3" photos, or Picture My Life Cards. Includes hangers. Outside dimensions 13x13.25x1".


5. Event Calendar - $13.50. Many people don't realise that we sell good quality card calendars for your home - blank and ready to be adorned with your favourite photos and events! This one is 18x4".
Here you can see a page of the Event Calendar made up for April. See the original post by clicking here.









6. Monthly Calendar - $13. And finally, my favourite best-kept-secret-gift-idea from the entire catalogue - 12 blank calendar pages, 12x12". I get to decorate every page like a scrapbook (12" square) and stamp month names, and add special birthdays... I can't wait to make this gift for a few of my special family members! I have three to make (unless I keep adding recipients to the list) - I'd better get cracking...
The picture featured is of another of Jen Patrick's beautiful calendars, and you can see the original post by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment