Friday, April 2, 2010

Square Thank you

This card is for the Clean and Simple challenge this week. My camera works again!! I am still pursuing insurance for it though, because it is doubtful that it will keep going for long with all the water it has seen...

It's a lovely sketch challenge this week and I do really like this design. I have used, predominantly, Baja Breeze, one of my very favourite colours. The daisy sticks out from the card and the button adds a little bit of dimension. I don't have a scallop maker this big, so I used halved cirlces of Basic Grey.

2 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Jo, you've certainly given me a little inspiration with this one!
    I must have a go!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I LOVE this -- especially that flower hanging outside the frame. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete