Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Fleur's Place

We had such a fantastic time at Fleur's Place a few weeks ago, celebrating Victoria's 30th. I took lots of phtos and I knew I had to do something pretty special with them. Well last weekend I had my workshop in Christchurch and I taught the ladies how to make an Exploding Box album. Everyone's worked out really well. Into mine I decided to put the photos from our day at Moeraki. I used 4 colours of cardstock: cement, dark blue, cactus and brown. The papers are from the Seasons paper pack, unfortunately on the While Stocks Last list so I have to order more this week! Also some mini ABC/123 stickers for the title. In the way of tools I used my 12" cutter and scorer, corner roudner and scallop punch.
I am really pleased with the result. It's such a fab way to show off lots of photos,and I love the way it surprises people when they lift the lid!
I am entering my Exploding Box album into the Crazy Challenge this week - DON'T CALL ME FLAT!

3 comments:

  1. Such a sweet exploding box! Keeping memories stored this way makes it really exciting! Beautiful project! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is what we call everything else, but flat! :) Is briliant. Thank you for joining us at "Crazy challenge" this week!
    hugs Nana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, wonderful job!!! What a fun way to save photos!!! Thank so much for joining us over at the crazy.
    Trish

    ReplyDelete