Saturday, April 3, 2010

Bella's Truck

I made a couple more cards today based on the Twilight theme - it's the inspiration for Hand Full of Stamp's challenge this week. When I first saw the pickup set from Stampin Up it reminded me of Bella, and so it's a perfect choice for the Twilight challenge. I've used Not Quite Navy and Basic Grey cardstock to give the cards a night time feel, and have used the tree from the pickup set to make a forest image. I love using mini CDs to give some shine to the circular frame, and the moon in the top corner is a reminder of Jacob. On the second card I used the full moon as part of the main image.

The sketch is from Our Creative Corner's challenge this week.

6 comments:

  1. what a different take on the sketch! Great job! Thanks for playing with us at OCC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Jo, your blogging name caught my eye as I blog as 'Dotty Jo'! Love your truck cards, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic cards!! love the cd and all the trees. thanks for joining us on the OCC Sketch Challenge this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute Jo! I love how you used the sketch! Thanks for joining us at OCC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How adorable! Thanks so much for playing with us at OCC this week! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a wonderful idea!!! Love the truck, it is so Bella!!! Thanks for playing again over at the HFOS challenge.
    Trish

    ReplyDelete