Sunday, May 2, 2010

Creative Memories Girlfriends


Aren't these gals just gorgeous?! I love them! I've spent a bit of time today working out how to make these, and once I've done a few I will hopefully be able to come up with my own lovely ladies. I would love to say these are my own invention, but sadly no! View these and other Girlfriends at the CM project center.
I have been working on them for the Crop for a Cause coming up in Timaru on 22nd May.
Now I have to decide what to use them for! Fun birthday cards come to mind, and border buddies for my pages.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jo, I love these gals and your work is such an inspiration. I'm awarding you with the Sunshine Award. Please check out my blog to pick it up. Thanks for all your inspiration.
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete