Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Crop for a Cause

Last Saturday's Crop for a Cause was a fantastic day... 12 hours of wonderful food, company, scrapping time, craft browsing, freebies, sharing of ideas... it was just fabulous! I simply loved having all that time put aside for my passion. The Make n Takes were so much fun and so creative... I have come away with lovely ideas. And speaking if ideas, what WONDERFUL things I saw being created! I am truly such a newbie to this stuff... and loving every minute. If you were at the Crop for a Cause and have a blog, please leave me a comment so that I can come and see your work online.
If you didn't get along to the Crop this year, keep it in mind for next. We are all hoping that Becky will organise something for 2011, but you will have to be in quick! Only 70 tickets, and all 70 who were there this year will want to attend again!
I'm hoping to post some pictures soon, but will have to beg these off others... I forgot my camera!!
Go to the Crop for a Cause blog for the latest on how much was raised for Breast Cancer research - but I know it was over $1600. Woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment