Monday, May 3, 2010

Sunshine Award

I'm so lucky! Thank you so much Helen, for the Sunshine Award that you sent me. With so many inspirational blogs out there, I am very honoured that you nominated me!

I am nominating Randi Barrett first of all. Her creations are so inspiring and she always leaves such nice comments on my blog! Plus her outlook on life is so positive.
I am also nominating Chrissie, for basically the same reasons. She is so positive and makes such beautiful creations.
I have met so many lovely crafty people since starting a blog in January - and from such far flung places! I would love to visit you all one day. I feel very blessed.

Here are the ‘rules’ for the award.
1. Put the Sunshine Award on your blog and/or within your post.
2. Pass the award to other bloggers.
3. Link the nominees within your post.
4. Let them know they received this award by leaving a comment on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received the award.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jo,
    Thanks SO much for this lovely touch of NZ Sunshine... a reminder of my wonderful holiday in NZ recently. It is so kind of you to think of me. I feel truly flattered.
    Bless you!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jo! Thankyou for your lovely comments on my JAI card..which led me to your blog! I have had a lovely time this morning looking at it (yes ..ALL of it!) It is fabulous! You have done a great job! I just love your creations! We seem to frequent some of the same challenge blogs so hope to see you around in blogland a bit more !

    ReplyDelete