Thursday, September 5, 2013

Who Needs Milk?

The Chocolate Affair stamp set continues to inspire me. I found a new challenge site this morning, the Atlantic Hearts one, and their sketch this week is sweet and simple - right up my alley!
The background burst is from the "Kudos" stamp set which is part of the Artiste bundle. I actually use this quite a lot - I like adding texture to a background, and I love the affect that this one gives. I used a Post-It note to give me a masked square (I used the negative space made from punching a 1" square) so that the edges of the burst were defined.

7 comments:

  1. Great job, and thanks for sharing how you did the sunbursts. Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge, we hope to see more work from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these cards are adorable.I really like how you showcased the cookies, by stamping the background behind. Thanks for sharing with us at AHSC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Jo. Love the CAS style.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely LOVE this card....it is so perfect in every way. Great job and welcome to the CTMH family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card looks delicious. I love the CAS style.

    Thank you for playing along with us at AHSC.

    Hugs,
    Mary Ellen, AHSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great take on the sketch Jo! Thanks for joining us at AHSC! I love oreos! I really like how you made them look special with the sunburst!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute and so fun! Thanks for playing along at Atlantic Hearts.

    ReplyDelete