Monday, February 22, 2010

Pals Paper Arts Challenge 30

PPA30 - KISS (Keep it simple, sweetie)


The team at Pals Paper Arts had a challenge this week which is right up my alley - keep it simple! In other words, don't go over the top with layers or embellishing or patterning or multiple papers and colours. Right up my alley, as I said - I'm all for the quick card, but also, you may be noticing a little bit of repetition when it comes to colours at present. This isn't just because I'm in love with Baja Breeze... it's also because I currently only have a very few Stampin Up supplies and I am enjoying using them so much!

The card took me only 10 minutes to complete, including taking stuff out and pack up time. It has nice clean sharp lines and only three colours. Materials used: Urban Garden papers, Baja Breeze cardstock and ink, and Pocket Silhouettes set.

1 comment:

  1. Always love Baja Breeze! This is a great KISS card! Thanks for playing @PPA!

    ReplyDelete