Thursday, February 25, 2010

Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge 127

For Mojo Monday's sketch challenge this week, your choice is round or square. I am looking forward to trying a circular card, but might wait till my next order from Helen arrives so that I can get stuck in to all my new goodies for that. I stayed with square. I know I need to get going with all the gorgeous Delight embellishments from Creative Memories, so I used a few here. I love the way all of their items from a Palette co-ordinate so beautifully. Next month's workshop is all about embellishing, so I need to get creative and use them!

I have used Honeydew cardstock as a base, and on top of that, added all things Delight! Delight papers, Delight paper buttons, Delight paper ribbons and Delight paper flowers. The stamp is an old favourite from Montarga. (Love those local stamps!)

Please leave some comments... and remember that constructive criticism is just as welcome as praise... I'm very new to this!

No comments:

Post a Comment