Saturday, February 27, 2010

Pals Paper Arts Challenge

Pals Paper Arts Challege 31 is an inspiration challege - they had pictures of beautiful birds and intricate designs and colours. I have very few colours (hello again Baja Blue!) and only one bird stamp until my next SU order arrives with the sale-a-bration set, so I don't have much choice! However, I still really like the card. I think you can tell by now that I prefer clean simple lines, with little or no fuss.
Recipe: Baja breeze cardstock and ink, Urban garden papers, Basic grey cardstock.

The kingfisher stamp is an old favourite. It's the very first stamp I ever had made, and it was from a drawing I made for my Grandad when I was about 17. I love it for all its memories - I know where I was when I drew it, and I remember the feeling of accomplishment when I was pleased with the result. (PPA31)


However, I'm not happy with the way many of my stamps are inking. The impressions are not as crisp as I would like, and it will be interesting to see how they go on Whisper White when I have a pack in a week or so.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I love this, especially the fact that this is a stamp you designed! Very nice clean and classy design! Thanks for playing @ PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful to have a stamp that is truly your very own! This is lovely - thanks for playing @PPA!

    ReplyDelete