Thursday, August 8, 2013

Bon Voyage!

When I looked at the Heart to Heart challenge this week I knew I had to enter it, because it's dedicated to the new consultants and customers in Australasia - that's US! Plus of course I don't need any prompting to make use of the Artiste cartridge.
This little project was made with items found on the Artiste - the Eiffel Tower, the little bag, the roses, the swirl and the ornate tag are all from the Artiste, cut on the Cricut. The papers, ribbon and sentiment is Stampin Up from the Lap of Luxury set. I used white pigment ink here to make it stand out on the deep purple background.

7 comments:

  1. I love your projects Jo, great color choice with your Cricut Artiste images!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see a beautiful New Zealand project!! Welcome to Close To My Heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card and gift bag are gorgeous! Here's to a "bon voyage" with Close To My Heart! Thanks for joining us @ H2H Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. First...welcome to CTMH!!! Second...LOVE the color choices fort this card and what better icon to scream "bon voyage" than the Eiffel Tower!!!

    Thanks for playing along with H2H...we hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very nice, thanks for playing along at H2H

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome!! Your project is so cute. I love the colors, they make you feel like a model on the Paris runway! Thank you for joining us at H2H and, again, WELCOME!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jo!!! Welcome to the Close to My Heart family! I am so glad you found us over at H2H and were able to play along! Simply gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete