Sunday, August 4, 2013

Just Add Digital

The Scrapbooking challenge over on Just Add Ink this month is to be either fully digital or to create a hybrid page. Mine is fully digi. I used both the examples the ladies gave us and came up with a roughly sketched layout. I then used Storybook Creator to put together a design. I used papers from the Discover palette along with the distressed overlays kit. The font is segoe script (my new favourite) and the alpha set is Holidazzle.
I love these photos. Grandad plays the trumpet and cornet, and now so do two of his grandsons. They live overseas and rarely get the chance to play together. But this winter they are visiting for six weeks and it's been so awesome hearing them play together.

3 comments:

  1. I entered too and recognised your name on the linky list- great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a moment to treasure. Fabulous layout Jo. Thanks for playing along with us at Just Add Ink this month.

    ReplyDelete