Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Dragonfly and Ivy

Here is the Mojo Monday sketch for this week. I have to admit that it looked very much like a scrapbooking layout to me, and I was very tempted to do one, but cards are much quicker and I ended up with a card after all.

I seem to be using a lot of the Express Yourself papers at the moment... I think I will have to source more from somewhere! The pink and green are from the Dreamy pack. The Ivy stamp in the background is a very old one I have dusted off for this challenge, so I am also entering the card in the Hand Full of Stamps challenge this week. The dragonfly is a new one for me from a clear mini Inkadinkadoo set.



4 comments:

  1. You sure have been busy creating, has your Mum come back? LOL. Beautiful work as always Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jo thanks for visiting me and thanks for giving me a chance to see your beautiful work, your projects are stunning!!
    Love Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your card looks beautiful. Wonderful colours!

    LG Kerstin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just stunning, I really love the simple and clean look of this card!!! Thanks so much for playing along with HFOS.
    Trish

    ReplyDelete