Saturday, March 6, 2010

A Little Pickup


Right, this just HAS to be my last post for today... I'm catching up! Tomorrow I'll be too busy to post - we're off to Fleur's Place for lunch! Yum!


Here is my take on the Mojo Monday Sketch for the week - and I got to use my lovely new Pickup truck again. Makes me think of Bella! (Just for Twi-hards). I'm a little unsure of the Tangerine and Navy combination, but I htink it's ok. I'm a bit limited!


Ingredients: Tangerine Tango, Baja Breeze and Not Quite Navy cardstocks, Black, Not Quite Navy and Tangerine Tango inks, Urban Garden DSP.

2 comments:

  1. By jolly you have been busy today haven't you? I will try and blog later today. Samuel had a great party and I have taken lots of photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the lovely comment on my card for this challenge, it's a long weekend here in Adelaide so it's great to have time to create. Love your card that stamp set goes with so many themes.

    ReplyDelete