Thursday, March 4, 2010

A Modge Podge Day

I think I should have a medal for showing off all the things you can do with limited papers, cardstock and inks! I have loved my Baja Breeze, Basic Grey and Urban Garden Papers, but yesterday Helen delivered a HUGE order to my house and mum and I spent a lovely afternoon preparing all the new stamps. I think we had eight sets between us. EIGHT! (I love Sale-a-bration) Plus, it also means that now I have new colours to play with. Hurrah! Expect more variety!


Thanks again to Helen for demonstrating this lovely easel card shape at my party. I made this one as a "welcome to your new house" for my cousin. Baja Breeze (surprise!!) & Basic Grey cardstock, Kiwi Kiss ink, and Urban Garden paper. The house is a Montarga stamp and the "trees" are from the Pocket Silhouettes set.

No comments:

Post a Comment