Saturday, March 6, 2010

Our Creative Corner

Yah! A new sketch site! I am loving these sketches - they are giving me such wonderful inspiration, and making me try all sorts of things I would never have tried before. And I'm loving my new push pins!

This is Our Creative Corner's Sketch challenge OCCSC5. I used the lovely designer papers from the Express Yourself Dreamy pack, along with Pink Lemonade and Honeydew cardstock.
I really loved this sketch, and I will definitely use it again. And the ideas freom the site are soooo beautiful!

3 comments:

  1. I love how that black just pops off the card! This is fantastic. I love everything about it. Thanks for playing at OCC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the black also and this is so soft and pretty!! thanks for joining us on the OCC Sketch Challenge this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete