Monday, March 1, 2010

Emma's Everyday Display

I hadn't really been too interested in the Everyday Displays until I bought one for Mum at Christmas and put it together with a layout featuring her newest grandchild - Emma. But I found that I just loved planning it and putting it together so much. I also impressed the next two ladies to walk into a workshop so much that they both ordered one then and there.


It's now time to remove Emma and put a new layout on the frame, so I needed to capture a shot of this layout before setting up the next one. I won't tell you what that is yet... shhh! It's topical!


Ingredients: Wishes and Dreams 12x12 papers and photo mat, and Swirly White Monograms. I just loooove the Wishes and Dreams colours... as you might have noticed, since I used it for Matthew's paper album too. I did try to use colour photos on it - but they just didn't look right. So I switched to black and white and I love the effect on the grey and blue papers.


This is my entry for the Just Add Ink layout challenge #6.

8 comments:

  1. A beautiful keepsake. Love the frame. Lovely take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is gorgeous!! Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable frame and I love the letters pegged to the clothesline! Just gorgeous!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful!! Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jo this is stunning!! What a gorgeous child too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree completely - the b/w photos work beautifully. I love these frames - gorgeous! Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, that's so SWEET! Lovely take on the Just Add Ink sketch challenge.

    ReplyDelete