Saturday, March 27, 2010

Sarah's Ball Page

At Pal's Paper Arts, the challenge this week is to create Anything BUT a Card. I did this lovely page last weekend for the Ball Expo at Roncalli. Ann gave me Sarah's ball photos from 2008 and I used the "Delight Fashion Diva" additions to create the page. I also teamed it with Sea Glass cardstock because I wanted to co-ordinate with the colour of Sarah's dress. Sarah isn't so much of a "girly girl" so I wanted more of a sassy, bold feel to her page. I made the matching buttons by using the tutorial over at Just Add Ink - what a useful site!!
Comments always most welcome!

3 comments:

  1. Love your scrapbook page, Jo! Great layout! Like the colors and papers you used, too! Great job with the challenge! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great page - love thelayout and colors you chose! Looks like a great time! Thanks for playing at PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! i really love the colors that you used. Your LO is awesome.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete