Monday, March 22, 2010

Hummingbird Card

I love this new little hummingbird I found at the craft shop up the road. Unfortunately the shop is closing down, but it does mean there were lots of lovely things for very little money which I just couldn't pass up. This stamp is the very FIRST one I have ever used that is a clear acrylic stamp, and I am loving the easy positioning.

The card is for Pals Paper Arts Sketch challenge 34. The papers are from the Creative Memories "Express Yourself" packs - this blue and yellow are from the Energetic set. I really like cloud and butter together. Inks are Stampin Up's Black and Not Quite Navy.

3 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I love how you popped up one of the flowers! Thanks for playing @ PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet image - love your soft colors! Thanks for playing at PPA!

    ReplyDelete