Sunday, March 21, 2010

Roncalli Ball Expo

A very busy weekend; up in Chch for a workshop yesterday, and then back early this morning to make it to the Roncalli Ball Expo. A bit late but better than never! I had a lot of fun with the workshop yesterday. The theme was EMBELLISHMENTS, and I had some pages I wanted to do as examples for the Ball Expo, so I went for it with stickers and flowers etc. Thank you to the girls who let me use their photos... if it weren't for you I would only have had baby pages to show today!

The Expo was fun and I loved watching the dancing. Julie and Ian did a great job. It would have been nice to have had more people there, but I still got to meet some lovely ladies and talk scrapbooks.

This one is the page I did with Emily's photos. I used the plum coloured papers from the Pastel set to co-ordinate with her gorgeous dress. I showed how to make the handmade embellishments in class and used these as the centres for the paper flowers.


No comments:

Post a Comment