Saturday, March 13, 2010

Nature's Whisper Paper Album Kit

During the first week in January, while the Carnival was still going, we took Matthew and Emma down to the Bay and had an absolutely fantastic morning. We took lots of photos and I knew as soon as I saw them that I would have to do something pretty special with them. There were far too many for just a page in my album, so a Paper Album Kit was the perfect answer. It was hard to choose which PAK would best suit the photos from the Bay Day. But this month the Nature's Whisper album came out to fit in with the Nature themed papers, and the colours are muted greens and blues. They are just right for showcasing outdoor pictures.

I do love PAKs. They are small, affordable, come with everything you need, are perfect for someone who feels a little intimidated by looking at making a whole album... and they are so quick. I completed this book in one evening. I just love it, and I know that Matthew will too.

There are seven double page layouts in total. Here are some photos of my favourite ones.

1 comment:

  1. Love the album Jo. You are right Matthew will love it. I must have missed that day, I can't remember any nice day while the carnival was going.

    ReplyDelete