Saturday, March 6, 2010

Diva Coffee Break Design Sketch #167

I love the Diva Coffee Break Designs blog. They have such lovely ideas. And their picks for featured artists are stunning! I especially loved Juliana Bibas' take on sketch challenge #164. Wow! What an amazingly talented lady... and, by the sounds of it, simply an amazing lady too.

Here is the DCB design for challenge #167. I had fun last night making a few cards, and this, I'm afraid, was the hastiest. But I'm still loving my colour combos! And by the way, Helen... I have NO IDEA how I am going to get any challenges done when Mum goes home! I will have to start doing stuff around the house again!! This is possibly why I am hurriedly trying to do as many as possible now...

Ingredients: Basic Grey, Baja Breeze and Not Quite Navy cardstocks and pads. Sale-a-bration set Happy Moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment